Ultramarine Blue Pigment is a very safe, non-hazardous, natural indigo dye with a variety of applications. We have a synthetic manufacturing process with a possibility for close control over its physical, chemical and color characteristics, that enables the production of various types of blue pigments.Being a consumer product, Ultramarine Blue is used for brightening white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color to plastics and rubbers used in various industries. It acts as a brightening agent in white washing, and is the only blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat (Up to 350 Degrees). It has various applications related to painting and engraving and is also used:
- As blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins
- As an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber, and paints
- As a blue colorant in printing inks, etc.
Ultramarine Blue Pigments are also applicable in paint finishes like:
- Decorative emulsion paints
- Decorative gloss paints
- White paints of all types (whitening agents)
- Stoving finishes
- Industrial Paints
- Powder coatings, etc.